- Lethal Light Special is design to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The Racket frame was developed with the new 'Reinforced Structure' which enable string tension of up to 33lbs. A rare feature for light weight rackets.
- With its light body, it enable you to move the racket swiftly like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- Due to the light weight of the racket, Lethal Light Special is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who wants more speed.
- Lethal Light Special is a head heavy racket, which provides player with smashing power, and the combination of the light body, its a perfect match for POWER and SPEED.
|APACS Lethal Light Special Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||Japan Toray T1000 (Ultra high Strength & Stiffness)|
|Shaft Material:||Japan Toray M30 (30 Tonne)|
|Weight:||78 +/- 1g (6U-G2)|
|Balance:||290 +/- 5mm|
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 35lbs.|
|Super Light Weight||The Super Light Weight body creates an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who wants more speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.|
Click here to Own It!