The racket comes in an Matte Chromed finishing body.
- Nano Fusion 68 is design to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "Slim Frame" which increased the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- With its light body and head, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Nano Fusion 68 is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|APACS Nano Fusion 68 Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||Japan Toray M30 (30 Tonne) Graphite + Nano|
|Shaft Material:||Japan Toray T700 (24 Tonne) Graphite + Nano|
|Weight:||83 +/- 1g (5U-G2)|
|Balance:||285 +/- 3mm|
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Nano Fusion Technology||The new Nano Fusion Technology is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance.|
It holds large amount of energy at the impact, and releases it back like an arrow. It gives you depth and control in your game.
The strength and flexibility of Nano Fusion Tech will lead your game into the next level.
|Slim Frame||The Slim Frame provides smaller flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for better speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.|