It is the made from Carbon Nano Tube Technology combined with Narrow Frame design.
- Super Light II is design to give you sharper and powerful smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The new Technology ‘Carbon Nano Tube’ is adopted in both the frame and shaft to improve strength and perseverance on the racket.
- With its light body and heavy head, enable you to smash like a sledgehammer but at the same time move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is build with a high flex shaft that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Apacs Super Light II is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation.
- The racket comes in an Elegant Matte Chromed finishing body.
- Playing Style: Offensive 65%; Defensive 35%
|APACS Super Light II Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||HMG + CNT Tech + Narrow Frame|
|Shaft Material:||HMG + CNT Tech|
|Weight:||80 +/- 1g (5U-G2)|
|Max Tension:||30/32 lbs|
|Balance:||295 +/- 3mm|
|Carbon Nano Tube Technology||The new Technology ‘Carbon Nano Tube’ is adopted in both the frame and shaft to improve strength and perseverance on the racket.|
It enable the racket to hold large amount of energy at impact, and releases it back like an arrow. It gives you depth and control in your game.
The strength and flexibility of ‘Carbon Nano Technology’ will lead your game into the next level.
|Narrow Frame||The Narrower Frame provides smaller flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for better speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.|
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|