- The Visible 2000 Racket is build with "Visible Hollow Shaft" that reduce shock vibration significantly, thus giving you more control and power.
- The reduction in vibration also decrease the chances of arm and wrist injuries.
- The Visible 2000 is designed to give you sharper and powerful smashes, and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- With its balanced body and head, allow you to deliver a powerful, clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a Stiff flex racket that will deliver more power and accuracy for advanced player.
- The Visible 2000 powerful racket that is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation.
- It is a well balanced racket and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
- Playing Style: Offensive 65%; Defensive 35%
|APACS Visible 2000 Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||M40 Hi Modulus Graphite (40 Tonne) + Nano|
|Shaft Material:||M40 Hi Modulus Graphite (40 Tonne) + Nano|
|Weight:||88 +/- 1g (3U-G2)|
|Max Tension:||35 lbs|
|Balance:||285 +/- 3mm|
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Visible Hollow Shaft||The VHS design is adopted in the shaft in order to reduce vibration which increases the strength, accuracy and stability of the hit.|
|40T HMG + Nano||The new material '40 Tonne Hi Modulus Graphite and Nano Tech mix' is adopted in both frame and shaft to give strength and perseverance. The strength and flexibility that enhances the racket Power and Speed will lead your game into the next level.|