The RSL M10 Scream 098 racket is one of the latest model from RSL Millennium 10 Series. This racket is designed for Advance to Intermediate Players.
- RSL M10 Scream 098 is design to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the Poly-Matrix Carbon Frame and Anti-Twist Technology Shaft increased the racket durability and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- With its light body and head, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The RSL M10 Scream 098 is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|RSL M10 Scream 098 Specifications|
|Frame Meterial:||Super High Modulus Multi-Layered Graphite + Poly-Matrix Carbon|
|Shaft Material:||Super High Modulus Multi-Layered Graphite + Anti Twist Technology|
|Weight:||87 +/- 1g (3U-G5)|
|Balance:||285 +/- 3mm|
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Poly-Matrix Carbon||This is a new technology to combine different layers of Structural Carbon and High Modulus Carbon together. It results in 19% more strength to our high tension frame. This means better power transfer and more accuracy during impact..|
|Anti Twist Technology|
With the new Super High Modulus Multi-Layered Graphite, and the right amount of ingredient combination on RSL shaft creates Super Durability, Flex Power and Stop Shaft Twisting.
|Super Strong High Tension Frame||Super High Modulus Multi-Layered Graphite Construction means High Tension Frame when stringing and able to substain impact in double play.|